Saturday, September 20, 2008

Catholics are well respected Christians worldwide - Well said and true fact.

A 6th century mosaic of :en:Jesus at Church Sa...Image via WikipediaWell, I am getting a little worried that this blog will turn into a war zone. So, JC, please do me a favour and keep your cool. I appreciate your support and willingness to stand up for what is right.

To me, nothing is personal however testingblog wants to attacks. His words and actions will prove to all what he really is and what kind of teachings he is following.

You rightly pointed out that nothing he does or said is by the teaching of Christ.

I have nothing to fear and none of his attacks can affect me since I am speaking the truth.

Now, he is also asking readers not to go to the forum because you will see people like him “contributing” with vulgarities and attacking Catholics with untruth, half-truth and outright lies. Anyone who is reasonable can tell once they read the postings there carefully.

I can moderate comments in this blog but choose not to. It’s God’s way to tell us what happen when one is not guided by God. So if anyone has young children, be careful where your children attend their Sunday schools……. living example here totally unsolicited.

I am still waiting for testingblog to come out with something that is worth a discussion or worth reflecting……. Since he disagreed with my salvation theory, what’s his? Why did he not agree? He mentioned wrong quotation of Bible, so what’s wrong and what’s right? Etc…

Well, his actions remind us of one when Jesus was persecuted when He speaks the truth, stood up for what He said. Yet, He was accused with untruth, half-truth and outright lies. Finally, He was nailed to the Cross…..Compare that to what we need to endure here is just like dealing with a wart in our behind.

So, JC you can e-mail me if you like but no need to get work up. Thanks and God Bless You!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

testingblog said...

Well-respected. I fully agree. By the Satanists of this world that is the Atheists, Agnostics, Muslims, and Buddhists. Look here, if you really think that your church has the true Word of God, come and challenge us. Go to any forums, any blogs and point to us that we are wrong and hold events to counter us. The fact that we tell people about the Word of God, denounce Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses, and educate the infidels enough to bring them to churches, is to save them from the likes of your group who are equal to that of pseudo-Christian cults.

I read your argument for salvation and I'm turned furious by how YOU twisted our dear Christ's words to your own sick advantage. You have taken James' verses out of context. If an old man on his deathbed regretted his past sins and receives Christ as his saviour, by YOUR interpretation of your goddamn faulty scripture he would be heading to hell. That is not true.

Unless you Catholics do something to stem the flow of apathy that I see so many of your members are afflicted with, we will call for arms and take action against your kind. We even have no qualms about executing homosexuals for sinning.

My Favourite Hym