Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rebutting Anti-Christ

Jesus!Image by bookgrl via FlickrThis is probably the last time I will response to you testingblog unless of course if you can provide some intelligent input for discussion.

You mentioned that you are the true light? Ha..Ha..Ha… Sorry but the only true light for us is Jesus Christ whom we are following. You are still in total darkness!

You also claimed that “This is so typical, you Catholics, when faced with the truth, OURS, retreat and used tactics like yours (Censoring comments) to shut out your own ears in hearing the truth.”

Well, I am sure all of us are still wondering what truth you have revealed to us. You revealed NOTHING!

It is not us who called you anti-Christ but you who proved to us beyond any doubts that you are anti-Christ by your words and actions. You have been asked many times to prove to us what you did was a result of Christ teaching. Did you? We hear nothing because everything you said and do are all teachings of Satan not Christ.

I have also invited you to tell us what you disagree and what you think is right and also to answer question in the Book of James. Till now, nothing heard except wild baseless allegation, seditious remarks, vulgar words, cursing or in general anti-Christ messages.

So how can you claim “Needless to say, your idiotic attempt to pretend to be polite shows YOUR hypocrisy. You are the one who was rude there” when I suggest to moderate the comments to weed out your anti-Christ message?

This is my blog and it is my responsibility to ensure that that racist remarks, seditious insults to other faith, vulgarities, cursing and swearing are weed out!
I don’t think any readers like the anti-Christ messages that you are posting in the comments in a spam like style.

For the first time, I think Chadley boy made a good decision to leave the Christian faith because he was an ex-Evangelicals. I had told him that he was with the wrong crowd and you just proved me right. I hope that you do not represent the entire Evangelicals Christians.

You also said that “Everyday I pray for a genocide of Catholics, Muslims and others who are different from us. This will destroy all other false doctrines and makes us the real one to shine out and prevent more lost souls from going into Satan's Realm.”

There you go again, please let us know when did Jesus ever teach such a thing? Only satan and evil will harbour such thoughts and God will never grant it to you. As I said before, we have nothing to fear as God has always been on our side, still is and forever will be.

And we never need to "kill, destroy or make wild allegations" of others so that we can shine because ours is THE ONLY TRUE LIGHT that will shine brightly because it is the TRUTH.

Like it or not, that is the TRUTH and yes, we have been shining for +2000 years and will continue to shine brightly forever!

Once again, what was the 2 most important Commandments that you have learned from Jesus? And how are your actions supporting that teaching?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I doubt anything intelligent will come out from an anti-Christ.

I said in my previous comment that testingblog owe all of us (who read this blog) an apology but I am sure we won't get it.

Count ourselves lucky if he can just tone down his cursing, swearing and false allegations.

Ban him or we will have to continue to put up with his atrocious behaviour and he will continue to put Christianity to shame.

My Favourite Hym