Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hello and good to be back and ALIVE!

eucharistImage by shioshvili via Flickr Sorry guys to disappoint you – NO I am not dead but alive and well!

I thank-you guys for the comments in my blog. I also encourage readers to visist SiingaporeChristianonline forum to find out for themselves.

I am surprised that it is insisted that the salvation theory is debunked there? How? By attacking the Catholic Churches with baseless, untruth and wrong perceptions? And always with issues that are not related to what is being discussed?

It was never and can never be debunked because these are Word of God!


How would I be not confident of God’s Words and promise? Just because I choose to blog it? Or Just because someone one insist on that? You must be kidding !!!

Well, it’s not hard to understand the truth which is fully defensible with the Bible. There is no need to add non-biblical notion....It's only up to one to discern, reflect and search for it.

Why stick to one that need to add on a non-biblical notion just to make it “sound correct” (and still then, it simply does not make any sense)and not defensible by the bible?

The Gospel is all about faith, hope and love and nothing is greater than love. Do you agree?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

testingblog said...

Hey fool, I'm surprised you are still alive. Still worshipping mother mary? Don't worry, Yahweh will personally smite you Catholics and condemn you all for not worshipping him the true God. Praise be to Lord Jesus, and down with the Catholic Church!

P.S: The Pope visits Amsterdam.

testingblog said...

Lim Kopi = Child with 10-year-old mentaliy = Me bent over toilet bowl

My Favourite Hym